View Single Post
Old 09-21-2021, 09:58 PM   #74
dagnabbitt

Re: Small Block Crate Engine Advice

Quote:
Originally Posted by biketopia View Post
Calling them always worked for me.
Unfortunately they do not answer the phone when I call. I get transferred and leave a voicemail and of course they do not call back. I assume that there has been some sort of change in management: or like I said, a difference in how they operate due to world events. Or maybe there is just a different level of service for international customers, it happens... or maybe it is because I bought from them directly instead of from Jegs or Summit, who knows.

I run a business too so I am not taking it personally, I am just disappointed. Oddly enough you do see this sometimes with companies that have great products and are growing fast, they just do not add people to the structure of the organization quickly enough and if they lose a few customers along the way, big deal, it is called attrition, those customers will be replaced with other ones.

I would still recommend their engines to anyone with the patience to deal with them, but I will move on to a different builder. Just for the record I am not that upset or bitter with them at all, it has actually crossed into that territory where the poor service is actually kind of amusing. You'd have to know the business I am in to understand, but I always find poor service kind of funny. Like a clumsy waiter. How did he get that job, and why is he still here? Its all good.
1967 K20
1968 C20
1970 C10
1972 GMC 2500
1981 C10

Last edited by dagnabbitt; 09-21-2021 at 10:38 PM.
dagnabbitt is offline   Reply With Quote