View Single Post
Old 10-15-2021, 03:52 PM   #2
Beach-Burban

Re: Weather seals and rubber 71 Suburban

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tug87 View Post
Hi All,

My 71 is at paint right now and I'm doing my best to collect all the weather seals, door bumpers, and rubber for it. I'm hoping to be able to get most if not all to completely refresh the truck.

I have yet to find a complete package so I've been piecing it together as I go. Below is my current list. I'm sure I'm missing a lot as there aren't many category items for Suburban.

Would you please let me know if you see anything that I'm missing and point me in the right direction?

Here is my current list:

Brothers Trucks:
DFSS03D 1967-72 CHEVY/GMC TRUCK DOOR WEATHERSEAL - SUBURBAN/ PANEL SUBURBAN 1 $58.99

SSW6772 1967-72 CHEVY/GMC SUBURBAN SIDE WINDOW SEALS REAR SIDE WINDOW PAIR 1 $311.99

SCDG072 1960-72 CHEVY/GMC SUBURBAN DOOR HINGE GROMMETS GROMMETS 1 $34.99

W172DLX 1971-72 CHEVY/GMC TRUCK WINDSHIELD SEAL - DELUXE 1 $36.99

VWW0072 1967-72 CHEVY/GMC TRUCK VENT WINDOW SEAL SET PAIR 1 $43.99

PSK72FS 1971-72 CHEVY/GMC TRUCK FLEETSIDE PAINT SEAL SET 1 $36.45

THank you!
Hey Tug...I've been collecting this kind of stuff to provide to the resto shop when that time comes for me, but you sound like you will be doing much of the work yourself (good for you!). My '72 needs everything rubber as it had lived it's entire life in the hot desert of Lancaster CA...so it's hard for me to tell you what you are missing, however, I found that GMC Paul's online catalog makes it easy to find nearly everything Suburban related. They are one of the vendors that belongs to our "truck family", so I would suggest you look at their website and take your time scrolling through all the pages...you never know what will catch your eye! It was also an education for me, as my list of collected parts continued to grow!!! Good luck with how ever you proceed...and I'm sure some others will weigh in on your post!

Woody
Beach-Burban is offline   Reply With Quote