View Single Post
Old 09-09-2022, 02:55 AM   #240
Richard

Re: Restomod 72 K10 "Good Memories"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steeveedee View Post
Wowzers! I just read through this thread. Absolutely amazing. I've done work on cars in the past ('40 Chevy business coupe with a straight axle, 350 engine, 400 trans, 3.90 posi, for example), but nothing as extensive as what you are doing here. No pictures, though, and I sold it to pay for my wife's engagement ring. We just did what we did back then, when the internet didn't exist. Should have kept and stored some of the stuff I had. I could be rich! Not really, I would have just built different hot rods with the money.
Thanks for checking out my build Steven. Was nice to meet you and your wife. Hope the effort I put into the A/C repair for you was beneficial and lasts. You are the first board member I have had physical contact with. Truly enjoy using the gifts I have to help others. Never done anything like this myself as well. I have been able to work through the challenges presented on this build only due to my God given talents, what I have learned and patience. If you ever want to come by and see the truck, or just hang out give me a ring. You have my info.
Richard is offline   Reply With Quote