View Single Post
Old 06-01-2021, 04:44 AM   #146
Richard

Re: Restomod "good memories"

Quote:
Originally Posted by MDFarms View Post
Love that truck! I wish I was as bold as you are in color! Love your choice in blue but I have always been a "Original Paint color guy" So I will probably have to go with Medium blue! But then again who knows! I have considered the white in center but hate thought of drilling all the holes correctly and not sure on quality of new trim! Does anyone have a trim hole template?
Thanks for checking the build! While the med blue was okay and would have been fine. I wanted something a bit more modern. The newer Corvette blue fit the bill.
Have some relatives visiting so spending time with them now and through the next week. A lot of clean-up done. Paint is here for the firewall. Removed 99% of the old brake and fuel lines. PacFab crossmember fitted. Initial measurements show engine and headers should fit in farthest back position. Should test fit this week. May have to clearance the firewall on passenger side a bit. Hydroboost and new master fitted. New high pinion Dana 60 for the front is being fabbed and 4 link front suspension components are in transit. Moving forward.
Attached Images

Richard is offline   Reply With Quote