View Single Post
Old 11-17-2021, 06:04 AM   #2495
special-K
Special Order

Re: Random Photos ‘You took’

Beautiful start and finish to the day. I got to see a great early sunrise traveling on Ridge Road looking east down toward the Chesapeake Bay yesterday morning. One of the benefits of DST, at least right now.

That truck I had was a '69 W200. But it ended up looking like a '68 due to the hood, the only visible difference between those two years. The bed, hood, and driver door came from a parts truck D100. The cab came off a W300.

I took this picture a while ago driving across the Potomac River into VA just downriver from Harpers Ferry. That's Harpers Ferry on the point in the center, Shenandoah R. to the left, Potomac R. to the right. So Virginia on the left, West Virginia in the center, and Maryland to the right.
Attached Images

GMC '67 C1500 Wideside Super Custom SWB: 327/M22/3.42 posi.........."The '67" (project)
GMC '72 K2500 Wideside Sierra Custom Camper: 350/TH350/4.10 Power-Lok..."The '72" (rolling)
Tim

"Don't call me a redneck. I'm a rough cut country gentleman"

R.I.P. ~ East Side Low Life ~ El Jay ~ 72BLUZ ~ Fasteddie69 ~ Ron586 ~ 67ChevyRedneck ~ Grumpy Old Man ~
special-K is offline   Reply With Quote