Thread: Facebook Finds
View Single Post
Old 09-18-2021, 01:31 AM   #857
Wikid61

Re: Facebook Finds

1977 Chevy c20 custom deluxe. 4 speed manual(sm465) with corporate 4.56. Engine is an 1984 LE9 v8 with head and all other gaskets replaced including rear main though I belive valve stem seals need to be replaced eventually. Has edelbrock 1405 on a new summit aluminum dual plane intake manifold. Has new hei distributor, wires, and platinum spark plugs. New exeedy clutch kit and flywheel. Has new radiator hoses and radiator as well as thermostat. New power steering pump, pulley, bracket, and hoses as well as all belts. New battery and battery tray. Exhaust is new summit longtube headers going to thrush glasspacks to 4 feet of 2.5" pipe coming out infront of axle. Many other small things to make it mechanically good and road worthy. Unknown milage but didn't see anything showing much signs of wear and compression feels good. There is rust but its not too bad. One door needs replaced but I have a replacement. I belive only one fender has a rusted hole, floor pans have a couple very small holes and bed has just a couple small holes. The frame is solid and essentially rust free. The body has some dents here and there and the paint isn't in great shape. Interior is pretty rough and it should probably be replaced but it works, just dosent look good. It's rolling on some descent snow tires on plain chevy rims. I've only put a couple hundred miles on the truck so it's still in clutch break in.

I'd be interested in trading for a different car or truck otherwise $3500
Sisters, OR
Location is approximate
Seller Information
Sylas https://www.facebook.com/marketplace...1-fec2dd657f56
Attached Images

Wikid61 is offline   Reply With Quote