Thread: Wheels & Rims
View Single Post
Old 03-07-2017, 10:11 AM   #7
special-K
Special Order

Re: Wheels & Rims

I clicked on the second link and now my computer is all messed up and the link doesn't work. Actually, I was kidding about the first part. Welcome to the Board. Now that you're here you have to listen to what wheels we tell you to put on your truck. Some of these guys have really bad taste but the rest of us will come along and start a big fuss and the thread will get locked. But, you'll know to not get those and just start a new thread. In the end it's what you like, so look around at picture threads if you haven't already, search around. We all have a look we are after in mind.

About your user name, I'm curious how you decided on that one, f you don't mind. Reason I ask is I'm in Maryland and I always associate Freestate with that. Is there another place with that name? Just being curious about history.

GMC '67 C1500 Wideside Super Custom SWB: 327/M22/3.42 posi.........."The '67" (project)
GMC '72 K2500 Wideside Sierra Custom Camper: 350/TH350/4.10 Power-Lok..."The '72" (rolling)
Tim

"Don't call me a redneck. I'm a rough cut country gentleman"

R.I.P. ~ East Side Low Life ~ El Jay ~ 72BLUZ ~ Fasteddie69 ~ Ron586 ~ 67ChevyRedneck ~ Grumpy Old Man ~
special-K is offline   Reply With Quote