View Single Post
Old 02-15-2004, 10:41 PM   #11
rolson1039

Quote:
Originally posted by cag17
Thats is it, I have had it with all of this crap. From the beginning, you haven't given Tony a chance. He had to cover up so much of your screw ups that he couldn't do the job that you requested. Sometimes you get what you ask for!!!!!

First, look at the bottom of the doors, to make it work with your rocker screw ups, Tony had to cut the bottom edge of the door because you were too cheap to do it right.

Second, I enjoyed watching the idiot leaving with your beautiful cab on the back of the Ford Ranger. Sometimes, when you are cheap on little things like delivery, things happen.

DON'T BLAME SOMEONE ELSE FOR YOU BEING A TOTAL IDIOT.

And by the way, I can't wait till the bass hits the first time and your fiberglass falls off the back of the cab because "you think it will stay". Ya, right

Just my two cents
NOW for my two cents.. this is the "idiot" you refer to in your post speaking
you must be the wanna be springer guest who was hanging around in tony pardues shop.( we find out later that you werent even there at any time when the cab was loaded and while we pulled out of the shop, so the best that you can do is comment from the four pictures taken by tony of the truck cab in my ranger bed. you were not privy to any of the conversations etc that i had with tony prior to leaving etc.) when the cab arrived in kennys place of business the following day there was no appreciable damage to it, save the scratches tony and the other guys did while loading it into the truck. there was, however many imperfections in the body work on this truck... the drip rail was as crappily filled as possible, there were more runs in the paint than ive ever seen on anything... hell painting with a wagner power painter would have been a better job, there were holes in the filler from lack of filling or lack of body putty after filling. the tops of the doors did not have gaps equal all the way around. the cowl curve was way off as compared to the windshield frame. there was fish eye all over the cab there was countless marks in filler on the firewall, there was filler flash all around that should have been removed , there was edges along the seams of the cab that were not straight and should have been ground down there were stains in the paint id imagine from not being prepsalled prior to paint.
frankly ive seen better body work on NYC taxi cabs, and kenny would have been better off taking his truck to EARL SCHEIB than having the work done by you people.
By the way your reference to me as an idiot, having not had a cross word with you or any problem with you leads me to think f a quote ( a version of which is posted by one of the other board members in his signature. " Tis better to remain silent and be thought of as an idiot, than to open ones mouth and remove all doubt" heres some free friendly advice to you, sir.. i would run not walk to the nearest state run medical facility and sign up as a poster boy for what inbreeding and beastiality causes in the mind .. you are a shining example.

Last edited by rolson1039; 02-16-2004 at 11:39 AM.
rolson1039 is offline   Reply With Quote