View Single Post
Old 03-07-2009, 02:39 AM   #10
Twisted Minis

Re: S10 build up for kid with Epilepsy

I updated the first post with some items that have been donated. I am very impressed at how much people are willing to give during these hard times. We have a few tracking numbers so far.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BACKYARD88 View Post
I may have a GM newer model paint to match grille at home if you'd be interested in that, been saving it for a good cause and this seems like one. I'll see if it's still there and post a pic if it is.
Is it the gray paint color? Or Black? KEG Media offered a rendering, so we where asking him about what the truck would look like tonight at the meeting. He wants it silver with black bumpers/grill.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dieselarmy13 View Post
I have a weld-in step notch that I won't be using. Let me know if you want it.
I was going to make one, but that would be great. Will save me a little time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by blazer72 View Post
I have an extra '86 grille if you need it - minus the gold bowtie
That would be great. The Bowtie on his is decent, but the rest is broken.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AceX View Post
Seth, I may have something for you. It's not anything you're looking for, but I'm sure that it will look nice in the truck.

Get back to you soon.
Let me know what you have in mind. There's no stereo anything in the truck if that's what you are thinking. Brandt from Graphic Disorder is donating an Alpine head unit though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by v8blaze View Post
Ive got a set of lower bolt in cups, the uppers i still use. Also i might have a fat five gallon tank too. shoot me a pm, i might have some other random stuff too
It looks like we have the cups covered at this point. I will let you know.