View Single Post
Old 08-08-2020, 06:27 PM   #4478
Paul Y

Re: Grizz's Redneck Express 1966 Chevy Short Fleetside RESTO-GO!

I hate Wasps, hateful little thugs.

We have a lot of moles in our garden which I have struggled to get rid of because of the dogs, we are currently in a truce as they stick to one end of the garden and we stick to the other but the mole holes are a haven for the yellow pestilence that is Wasp.

Tried many things to get rid of them but can thoroughly recommend home made Napalm.

Quite simple to make - get a glass jar, I used a pickle jar, and half fill with petrol. Then stick polystyrene foam into the petrol and keep adding until you have a gloopy jelly.

DO NOT GET THIS ON YOURSELF!

Get a metal tube and identify the entry point to the evil lair. Administer a pint or two of petrol through the tube into the wasp hole.

Then get the napalm - it doesn't stick to glass for some reason but sticks to everything else - and pour this into the hole. I used a long metal rod to force it into the hole.

By this time the evil thugs will be recovering from the fumes of the petrol so time too introduce Mr. Fire. I used the metal rod, wrapped a bit of news paper around the end and lit it with my blow lamp.

Light the Napalm with the fire rod and stand back.

After a few moments the Napalm will light the petrol that is deep within the Lair and with the most satisfying dull thud will turn the nest, lava, and all of the wasps into vapour.

It burns for about an hour - well my concoction did - and after a week am pleased to announce that I no longer have a wasp problem. Even the moles are conspicuous by their absence....

Always more than happy to be a part of the slaughter.

P.

http://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/s...d.php?t=658621

If it goes wrong, I blame the Internet...
Paul Y is offline   Reply With Quote