View Single Post
Old 04-04-2022, 10:41 AM   #708
88Stanger

Re: Starting 1966 Factory Short Bed Build, Bagged, 383 Stroker and Muncie M20 4-Speed

Oh damn, it has been a day or two since i was last on here!! Well Update time: so I am now at the point of applying Primer to the cab and final main bodywork filling and sanding. After that, it will be install onto frame and start the process of Brake lines, Wiring and then body panel fitment.
This past weekend I was able to got the Portland Oregon swap meet for the first time since 2019. Within the first 300 ft I got a almost perfect 1966 Hood and the two "Custom" rear cab moldings in perfect condition, all for 300.00. I thought that was an incredibly cheap price and no shipping. The plan for the hood is to the reverse dual hood scoops, heat vent or whatever you want to call them. There is an individual on here who did this and it looks just incredible and I have wanted to the same for some time. I did a similar thing on my 1969 C10 and I really like it, so now I have a backup if I screw up. LOL
The other thing I have been dealing with is a death in the family that took me away for a bit, but all is working out now. I did get my 1969 C10 with the LS Running after installing the new Holley Terminator Max system! So far, it is a great system! More to come on that as I finalize it, but getting ready to get back onto my 1966.
John 3:16 - Saved me... God Bless
88Stanger is offline   Reply With Quote