View Single Post
Old 04-15-2009, 12:16 AM   #23
shakedown96

Re: whats the best way to polish mag wheels?

thats funny I tryed the california customs stuff tonight on the tank of my peterbilt and didnt like it. it didnt seem to cut as good had some scratches from my boots took some 1200 and nocked them down and to bring it back the cali stuff wasnt as fast. my last polish was "what a shine" it worked good but over the winter I dropped the bottle and cracked the plastic over time it dryed up to a gel like paste i spooned it out into a 2 liter pop bottle and cut it with mineral spirts. it came right back works good a little extra spirits made it come off easyer. after I get the "winter" off my wheels I will mantain the shinewith the cali stuff. im always looking for a better polish. any one have a good solution for alum dimond plate? my power ball gets ate up on the stuff.
some one put dimond plate all over the tool boxes on my work truck and there dulling out.

remeber nothing takes polish off as good as flour on a tube sock turned inside out. let it dry and then wipe it right off with the flour.
shakedown96 is offline   Reply With Quote