View Single Post
Old 01-29-2024, 05:03 AM   #1501
Grizz1963

Re: GRIZZ’s English 2001 S10 Extra Cab 4.3 V6 Truck

Every time I use any of my cars, but especially the Astro van, it makes me smile.
They are all very different in function and form but the Astro continues to be my favourite to look back at as I walk away from it.

It also changes depending on where you look from.
Fetching some fuel for my mower and a jerry can for the Peugeot 206 CC which had a reserve light on the van once again showed a different angle.

Having a breakfast meeting booked with KBM this weekend, meant a quick vacuum cleaner run through and wash outside.

I also fitted some new rubber floor mats over the carpets.
The floor of the cab area is quite small and complex due to the engine being partially in the cab and under the floor.
So custom shape is needed.

I am really impressed with these.

Sunday morning the drive to breakfast was great, including two different beeps and thumbs ups from other road users.

Copperfield

Food was great.

Coffee absolutely sucked imho.

After breakfast which ended at 13.00 and a lot of chatting in the carpark I drove down to my local Morrisons to get some food for the house as I had suggested that I would cook for Sally and Aaron my one lodger.

Dinner was meatballs on spaghetti with a nice sauce and some cheese.

Very very good.

Two meals in one report……

Spoiling you guys.

Driving all three of my cars over the weekend was great.

The Rezin Rockit has just become due for a new MOT test.

Amazed that its 11 months since I completed this awesome build.
Grizz1963 is offline   Reply With Quote