Thread: Johns 66
View Single Post
Old 12-02-2020, 05:43 PM   #705
SCOTI

Re: Johns 66

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johns 66 View Post
So this will be my rant post.
I am trying, with a few exceptions for safety and drivability, to keep my truck as stock looking as possible and with the advise of a few people and mainly for looks I decided to go with an OE system with an upgraded compressor and condensor. I knew it would cost me extra butI like the look.

So I ordered a complete system from 4-5-6 Trucks, Anthony Smith. He had helped me on my bolts so I digured this would be ok....Boy was I wrong.
He has had my money for many months now and I do not have one part from him. Ive been given every "reason" under the sun as to why I dont have my parts.

SO before you do any business with him beware you could simply be donating money.

Jon Krogh is gonna round me up a system for my truck....just hate going through all the drama with Anthony.....so you have been warned.

On the bright side, my truck should be finished painting either this week or next and assembly can start....and thats a real good thing
That's sad to read. I know he used to be a member on here & was booted but I don't know under what circumstances. I've actually been in contact w/him via IG & have him in the back of my head as a possible resource. This def makes me rethink that possibility.
99CCSWB Driver
All Fleetsides
@rattlecankustoms in IG

Building a small, high rpm engine with the perfect bore, stroke and rod ratio is very impressive.
It's like a highly skilled Morrocan sword fighter with a Damascus Steel Scimitar.....

Cubic inches is like Indiana Jones with a cheap pistol.
SCOTI is offline   Reply With Quote