View Single Post
Old 03-04-2012, 12:43 PM   #65
liftlawssuck

Re: 1972 4x4 Short Bed Project "Seven-Deuce"

I'll look for some pictures but I think I deleted them from my computer a while back to clean things up but I'll look. No the other parts aren't mine. I only sold the cab. I bought the truck from Desert Valley Auto Parts in Arizona a long time ago. It was a 2 wheel drive long bed. It had a 68 nose on it but I think it was 69 or 70 truck because of the hand brake in it rather than foot e-brake. When I was taking it apart I found the build sheet under the seat. It went to a dealer called Mustang Chevy or something like that in El Paso Texas. I remember it having the word Mustang in the name some how because I thought it was funny that it had something to do with Ford. I had it trucked from Arizona up here to strip it. All I wanted was the cab for my truck. So I sold everything except cab and doors. After everything was sold I got a cab and doors for free. Which was my plan and it actually worked! To bad you didn't get the build sheet with it. I think those are the coolest things. I have a 79 as well and it was in need of resto. So I flipped a coin and the 79 won. I had too many projects going and I needed to just concentrate on 1. So I decided to sell the cab and put the money towards the 79. I'm really glad you have it and are making it work for you. I will keep watching the progress.
I will look for pics but I 'm pretty sure they're gone.
liftlawssuck is offline   Reply With Quote