View Single Post
Old 05-13-2022, 07:21 PM   #8
AcampoDave

Re: New member and truck

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yeller View Post
Yeah those ugly bubbles are rust, lol, thanks for the pro tip. It has a lot of small things and a few big things that I am looking forward to figuring out. When the rain lets up I will grab a tarp and start looking closer. It literally was given to me 5 days ago so yeah, there’s that. It runs pretty smoothly and has ok power, the shocks are worn out and the steering is very soft/mushy. The seat springs on the drivers side sag. Looking forward to reading a lot of old threads to get some ideas. I will definitely post some pics when the rain stops for a couple days. Great forum site, plenty of people have done the work and documented it here before me so I am going to do some reading. Thanks.
Of course reading old threads is good info, but I for one am happy to answer any question I can whether it has been asked before or not. Truthfully, they've all probably been asked before but if people don't ask them again, the activity on the ol' forum really slows to a crawl. Welcome and nice truck. How strange to have an old Caddy motor, but very cool at the same time
AcampoDave is offline   Reply With Quote