View Single Post
Old 06-30-2022, 10:55 AM   #1606
special-K
Special Order

Re: Trucks Are Beautiful

Neat stuff. I've been wanting to get into the antique construction equipment club action, as well as farm tractor shows. Both have them put to work. I know some antique truck club guys who are more about the equipment and the old truck is just to have a hauler that fits the outfit.

My old friend who I go to these shows with has a diesel White dump truck like that, Cummins NA. I forget the size. It just sits and he has offered it to me for $2,000. I could swing that and it's actually pretty nice with good rubber. Well, once all the tree dropping are washed away. The problem is the other money it would take and what has always been a problem that has kept me from big truck ownership. Where do I put her? I'm not sure I want another mouth to feed at this point in life

GMC '67 C1500 Wideside Super Custom SWB: 327/M22/3.42 posi.........."The '67" (project)
GMC '72 K2500 Wideside Sierra Custom Camper: 350/TH350/4.10 Power-Lok..."The '72" (rolling)
Tim

"Don't call me a redneck. I'm a rough cut country gentleman"

R.I.P. ~ East Side Low Life ~ El Jay ~ 72BLUZ ~ Fasteddie69 ~ Ron586 ~ 67ChevyRedneck ~ Grumpy Old Man ~
special-K is offline   Reply With Quote