View Single Post
Old 04-19-2021, 11:31 AM   #15
Senior Member
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Dodge city Ks
Posts: 593
Re: Is this what they called cave and pave?

Originally Posted by MP&C View Post
For those hard to get spots like that, sometimes a round rod with the end rounded as well, use it as a punch with a dead blow hammer, and set the outside in a large shot bag. Or in a grassy yard. Or whatever works. Shortened wooden broom handle less likely to stretch . Look at what you have at your disposal that would punch/pry/manipulate those outward from the back side. EVERYTHING is a tool. Find the one that works.
Yeah i have a 1/2" steel rod that is rounded off on the end just for these hard to reach spots. Cant find it so i will be making anouther. Might try the wood stick as well, thats a good idea.
My Build Thread Here
Woodnears is offline   Reply With Quote