View Single Post
Old 08-13-2020, 07:44 AM   #4
special-K
Special Order

Re: Hot Wheels ‘69 C10

I've got plenty of those and my own custom jobs. Too bad I missed this one. The main line '69 is a Stepside with phantom grille and the '67 short fleet has a huge cowl induction hood. I like the greenlight stock looking ones, but no shortbed these. I haven't seen anything good for so long and this would be the casting I never had. But $100? No thank you. That's just stupid.

Hot Wheels collectors are a strange bunch in the toy collector world. I came into toy collecting with vintage toys. The older the best the more valuable. With Hot Wheels (all diecast I guess) it's their own world. It's pay the most to get one first, then the price goes down. I've sat back and bought my edition months later for half what the maniacs paid. I've bought limited edition muscle car one-off in a case sets, stashed them away for 20 years and have collectors quote from their guides the current value being $15 when the set was a store exclusive hard to find brand new at $10. Thanks, but I'll just keep it unless you want to give me $75. I kept it

GMC '67 C1500 Wideside Super Custom SWB: 327/M22/3.42 posi.........."The '67" (project)
GMC '72 K2500 Wideside Sierra Custom Camper: 350/TH350/4.10 Power-Lok..."The '72" (rolling)
Tim

"Don't call me a redneck. I'm a rough cut country gentleman"

R.I.P. ~ East Side Low Life ~ El Jay ~ 72BLUZ ~ Fasteddie69 ~ Ron586 ~ 67ChevyRedneck ~ Grumpy Old Man ~

Last edited by special-K; 08-13-2020 at 07:49 AM.
special-K is offline   Reply With Quote