Thread: Spiders
View Single Post
Old 05-25-2012, 07:24 PM   #39
68jewel
On the path to financial ruin!

Re: Spiders

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLAZERMAN View Post
The Brown Recluse is said to be in about 90% of homes in the midwest, they get there name because they are hard to spot..they dont make webs like other spiders and hide in the deepest darkest spots until disturbed. There was a case a few years ago here where a woman got a towel out of a closet to dry her fase, and was bitten on the nose by one..she lost her nose completly! heres a few pics of a mans hand that got bitten.

Day 5 6 9 and 10
I'm in the medical field and I'm a paramedic of 13 years and work in 2 emergency rooms part time. This is an extreme case for this particular guy not getting treated in time. If he would have noticed his thumb swelling and getting hard from all of the tissue necrosis(rot) and purulence(puss) inside and gone to the hospital in the early days, say 2-3 days, a doctor would have lanced it(cut) with a scalpel, drained it and injected it with an antibiotic. Trust me, 90% of the cases that go to the hospital in time only go so far as to look as this guys hand did on day 5. Most people will go to the hospital by then from all of the pain and itching.

Ooh Wee's Makeover...http://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/s...d.php?t=376280
68jewel is offline   Reply With Quote