View Single Post
Old 04-28-2022, 12:18 PM   #2
kev2809
low n' slo

Re: AN fittings and hose info

Now, onto the fittings i used. i will start up front at the rail. Remind you, this is completely stock.

the 2 rail fittings up front are 3/8" and a 5/16". i will do one at a time to make it easy to follow the lines.

1st line is the feed line (top line on the rail) this fitting gets adapted to the 3/8" feed line on the rail

RUS-644123
Adapter Fitting
(Mfr. #: 644123)

This line will go all the way to the fuel filter. So, grab your an-6 line and attatch 2 of these fittings (1 on each end). one will screw to the rail, the other at the fuel filter.

VPE-21006
Hose End, Straight, -6 AN Hose , -6 AN Female Thread, Aluminum, Black, Each
(Mfr. #: 21006)

-----------------------------------
Now, at the filter, there will be 2 adapter fittings (same fitting, one on each end), they are as follows..

EAR-AT991955ERL
Fitting, Adapter, AN to Metric Threads, Straight, Aluminum, Black Anodized, -6 AN, 16mm x 1.5, Each
(Mfr. #: AT991955ERL)

From the filter, the line will go to your fuel sending unit. so you will make another line just like the one above with the same fittings with one on each end.

VPE-21006

Once at the sending unit, you will need to cut the fitting ends off the sending unit to allow the tubing adapter fittings to slide over. this is the 3/8" feed line fitting

VPE-16456
Fitting, Adapter, AN to Tubing, Straight, Aluminum, Black Anodized, -6 AN, 3/8 in., Each
(Mfr. #: 16456)

Now, thats it for the feed, so lets go back up to the front for the return line. the fitting that slips to the fuel rail for return line is as follows..

RUS-644113
Fitting, Push-On EFI, Straight, Male -6 AN, Female Quick-Connect, Threaded Cap, 5/16 in., Black Anodized, Each
(Mfr. #: 644113)

Now, you will make a line that runs from the return rail all the way to your tank, with the same fittings that were used for the feed line. this will screw into the rail, and at the sending unit.

VPE-21006

At the sending unit, you will use the tubing adapter fitting so the return line can connect. this is the fitting for the 5/16" tube that the return line screws in..

VPE-16455
Fitting, Adapter, AN to Tubing, Straight, Aluminum, Black Anodized, -6 AN, 5/16 in., Each
(Mfr. #: 16455)

And thats it. i did have a line that was short, so i ordered a union to connect the 2, you may not run into this problem though. this is the coupler to attatch the 2 hoses together..

RUS-660353
Fitting, Coupler, Union, AN to AN, Straight, Aluminum, Black Anodized, -6 AN, -6 AN, Each
(Mfr. #: 660353)

-_--_--_ _________
_--_-_ -/____|__|__\__
,.,,,.,.,,.,|_O _______ O_]

Last edited by kev2809; 04-28-2022 at 12:29 PM.
kev2809 is offline   Reply With Quote