View Single Post
Old 03-14-2020, 03:51 PM   #3
sfont66

Re: 72 C10 for my 25th wedding anniversary

Quote:
Originally Posted by cornerstone View Post
First off, congratulations on finding a wife like yours! I'd love to be a part of the encouragement team to keep you rolling whether it be slow and seasonal or full steam ahead. Forum junkies like myself love it when the updates come in either fast or slow, but one thing is certain... we all want to see pictures! Your sound approach to the 72 is wise. I'd love to know the facts on how many intended improvement projects turn into full blown piles of parts that never find their way back together.
Thanks for the kind words, i have a great wife, supportive and even likes to go to car shows with me. She even wants a C10 of her own, that one would have to have an automatic transmission and a/c .
I will take all the encouragement I can get, I admit sometimes its tough to get up off the couch and tackle a project when it’s a bit cold in the shop. Next winter should be different, I hope to finish the insulation and get the concrete floor done.