View Single Post
Old 01-18-2022, 01:48 PM   #1530
Grizz1963

Re: GRIZZ’s ‘79 - 2WD BLAZER Challenge over in London, England. “~It’s not a Project

Quote:
Originally Posted by LT7A View Post
Happy birthday Grizz! Great work and good progress on the RR. If I had seen that star-spangled wagon somewhere else, I would have figured that they stole it from you, haha. With the Sinclair colors and stars all over, it looks like it belongs at your place. Great stack of stuff from Dennis, tuba, etcetera. I'm also a fan of those Little Debbie oatmeal cream cookies. And now I have a craving, so thanks for that.Cool that you support what tuba does - I intend to next year and intend to make it out for the event at some point. Good artwork on those t-shirts, those guys have a great sense of style. And I like the color of the hoodies, but I don't really get what they are for.
Evening mate,
Thank you for the wishes.
LOLing at you wagon observations. True though.
Dennis and Clem at Tuba Trucks and I go back quite a few years and they are two of my road trip anchors. I said if before, but I hope that my Karma bucket was full enough to earn Dennis’ mazzive gift.

T-shirt design is actually Clems work afaik.

The hoodies are from Rural King, which is a standing joke between Dennis, myself and his family.
The 4 H is defined by Wikipedia as: https://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&rc...RJMbeJIQREZj0_

4-H is a U.S.-based network of youth organizations whose mission is "engaging youth to reach their fullest potential while advancing the field of youth development".[1] Its name is a reference to the occurrence of the initial letter H four times in the organization's original motto "head, heart, hands, and health" which was later incorporated into the fuller pledge officially adopted in 1927. In the United States, the organization is administered by the National Institute of Food and Agriculture of the United States Department of Agriculture (USDA). 4-H Canada is an independent non-profit organization overseeing the operation of branches throughout Canada.[2] There are 4-H organizations in over 50 countries;[3] the organization and administration varies from country to country.

The goal of 4-H is to develop citizenship, leadership, responsibility and life skills of youth through experiential learning programs and a positive youth development approach. Though typically thought of as an agriculturally focused organization as a result of its history, 4-H today focuses on citizenship, healthy living, science, engineering, and technology programs. Clubs in today's 4-H world consist of a wide range of options each allowing for personal growth and career success. The 4-H motto is "To make the best better", while its slogan is "Learn by doing" (sometimes written as "Learn to do by doing"). As of 2016, the organization had nearly 6 million active participants and more than 25 million alumni
Grizz1963 is offline   Reply With Quote