View Single Post
Old 05-20-2023, 08:53 PM   #106
zicc1835

Re: I am from the Desert

Quote:
Originally Posted by cornerstone View Post
Your hood hinges look amazing to me! You're making me want to get everything needed to start powder coating my own stuff... seriously. I mean, I'd love to have the $700. billet hood hinges like the next guy, but I'm way too cheap for that and I don't play the lottery. What equipment are you using? any recommendations on brand of powder? On a personal note, I can't believe how much work you get done. You may feel old but I'd bet a hundred bucks you outwork most dudes half your age.
you got me chuckling Brian My wife calls me the king of over doit x 2 on the billet hinges ...everything I use is from Eastwood the gun and the powder are relatively in expensive and they have all the other items you need I found a double electric wall oven on line a few years ago for like 100 bucks and of coarse the blast cabinet is a must I find it much better than spray painting small parts although some things that have seals and nylon parts are a no no unless you can dismantle.... the OCD problem dosnt help much but I think most of us members have that affliction
zicc1835 is offline   Reply With Quote