View Single Post
Old 12-18-2022, 03:38 PM   #208
richard2717
Equal opportunity joke ofender

Re: 71' Blazer Rust bucket build

Quote:
Originally Posted by notsolo View Post
Looking good Richard, Beautiful clean results. your deep in spaghetti junction, floor, inner rocker, torsion box, out rocker, end caps. I am shocked your 50 yr old Metal puzzle pieces don't align, going to be sweet, good things take time... Cheers and Merry Christmas...Ed
Thanks for the encouragement Ed. I wanted to work on it all day today but that is not happening. I bought a new welding helmet and I don't like it at all. It does not seem to go instant dark as soon as the arc is struck and I must have gotten an arc flash while welding yesterday. Woke up with bad eye pain in my left eye as well as an overall bad headache so just taking it easy today. Already lost my hearing, can't afford to lose sight as well. It would be hard to drive this pig with no sight.

Merry Christmas to you as well.
Dually Jams, OlBlue60, ScottH, Tommyboy24, Dujobo, Warbucket, 2003 Silverado, Notsolo, my90k5, 6t727t2, Special-K ,Jack_71C10, tabarcus,72blazer_mud_bogger,pwdcougar,RSavage,EricSean,1Rippen6,invicta455,tennaragtop71,arks, Kendal,Bennett68C10, Perpendicular, Chainsawman, McGeesCustomMinis,ShortbedClayton,longblue72,6768chevylover,Tim71,Travisarmenta,Ol' Drippy,fleetmitch,georgieb51,Dave,bcnya2,Dadsburb
https://paypal.me/6772GMtruckparts
Most women like the strong, silent type… Fortunately for me, my wife prefers the out-of-shape, mouthy type.
richard2717 is offline   Reply With Quote