View Single Post
Old 02-27-2009, 03:12 PM   #5
wwhijr
SUPERscrapMAN

Re: $100 S10 (warning lots of pics)

Loaded up the dogs, and drove it to VA for Christmas. Only problem we had on the trip was the horn wire in the steering wheel shorted and freaked up out when the horn stuck. It wasn't getting full power so it sounded like a wheel bearing or something had locked up. Once we slowed down it became apparent that it was the horn. We had a good laugh and went on our way.

Outside the Waffle House

Last week the idler pulley went out and a power steering hose burst, but I got plenty of spare parts.

Future plans include a posi rear, different seats (I want mine back). Correctly installed stereo, lights on the front and rear (it is a work truck and we need to see in the dark), find some center caps and rings for the wheels, fix the wiper where it works right (PO put in a full size tilt steering column that he didn’t wire right, wipers only work in one position), new pilot bearing (whenever current clutch go out), matching interior parts, and whatever else she decides to do to it.

All in all, not a bad little ride for $100.
The BLueOx 1994 Chevy Suburban. K2500 454 Used on a daily basis.

Last edited by wwhijr; 02-27-2009 at 03:15 PM.
wwhijr is offline   Reply With Quote