View Single Post
Old 06-09-2014, 11:36 AM   #19
1774btcrew

Re: Turn Signal Issues and I'm frustrated.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeloCrewChief View Post
ray_mcavoy, thank you for keeping me motivated on this. I'm happy to report that I pulled that fuse to see if it was blown. It was not but, I swapped it out with another one anyway and bam! All four signals are working like a champ. I've owned several muscle cars and three 69-72's. This is my first square body but, I will say I've always had the weirdest gremlins with old GM trucks. Chevelles, Novas, Camaros are pretty straight forward but, these old trucks just need constant tinkering which is fine by me. They don't require a ton of money, I think they just enjoy your time spent with them. I hope someone searching the forum in the future finds this thread and it helps keep them motivated as I was about to just start using hand signals!
Ray is an incredible asset to this board when it comes to wiring! He has helped me and many others with wiring problems more than I can count! We have some really great knowledgeable members on here.

1972 Cheyenne Super Short Bed big block "Blackie"
1977 Crew Cab GMC Short bed with 4BT Intercooled Cummins Diesel and a 4L80e "The Junkyard Dog"
1985 Crew Cab Chevy dually with 5.9 Cummins "The Big Dog" This is what my dad liked to be called by the grandkids before he passed so it seems fitting for his old truck.
1774btcrew is offline   Reply With Quote