View Single Post
Old 08-15-2019, 09:30 AM   #75
SCOTI

Re: Henry - 1984 C10

Quote:
Originally Posted by aggie91 View Post
Well last night was not as productive as we had hoped. I got the needed wires added to the PCM and the PCM mounted to the bracket that will bolt on the inner fender. About the time Korbin got home it started raining. We covered everything up and went to go get Owen. The 3 of us went out to eat then home. It had stopped raining, but it was dark. We put on the front clip. Korbin and Owen worked on the inner fenders as I kinda cleaned up be cause we had made such a mess. Working in the dark on the wet ground is not fun for me anymore. But they got in and did what needed to be done. We finished the night with the front boot bolted down, the inner fenders in, the battery tray mounted, and the radiator reinstalled with new rubber pads and the correct top mount.

Only pic I got was Korbin and Owen working on getting the driver's inner fender installed, using headlamps and cell phone flashlights...
I feel your pain. Add to that list:
  • Crawling around under a truck on jackstands in the dark.
  • The repeat in & out/up & down from under a vehicle on jack stands.
  • Working outside in the driveway (parking lot for me) in >100°F heat plus the TX humidity....
99CCSWB Driver
All Fleetsides
@rattlecankustoms in IG

Building a small, high rpm engine with the perfect bore, stroke and rod ratio is very impressive.
It's like a highly skilled Morrocan sword fighter with a Damascus Steel Scimitar.....

Cubic inches is like Indiana Jones with a cheap pistol.
SCOTI is offline   Reply With Quote