View Single Post
Old 06-15-2011, 11:49 PM   #121
Captainfab
60-66 Nut

Re: my first c10 custom

I agree wholehartedly.

I have never been one to go along what is mainstream. I like what I like and if it doesn't happen to be what is 'In', so what.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chevyrestoguy View Post
My opinion:
Pro Street has never gone out of style. Don't let the magazines tell you "what's in and what's out". They are being spoon-fed by the parts manufacturers who are pimping out their parts merely for the advertising space in the magazines. As long as drag cars still have narrowed rear ends, Pro Street will never go out of style.

I like all styles, from stockers to lowriders to 4X4s, but I really like Pro Street. It makes any car or truck look MEAN. So pull that Camaro out of it's slumber and get it back on the road!!! Even if some of the parts are outdated, it's still waaay cooler than 99% of the other stuff out there. Plus, it's a first-gen Camaro, and it doesn't get much cooler than that.
Hydroboost Mounting Plates HERE
Captainfab is offline   Reply With Quote