View Single Post
Old 08-20-2009, 11:13 AM   #18
pwderman
Thrill Ride V-Drive

Re: Well I am part of you guys now..

Quote:
Originally Posted by tvblazer78 View Post
Thanks guys..

Well I did clean it up and took all the trim off. But take a look at this, I was looking on ebay last week and found a flip kit for a 2door Tahoe DJM kit. It was a lost and found box from a place like UPS, they sold it just to get it out of the way. Well I ended up winning it for $83.00 shipped to my house, I don't know how I got this so cheep but I did. I looked the kit up and it sells for about $300.00 so everything is just follwing in place with this thing. I may call it Buget Build Tahoe..

And I did have to go out and buy spindles, I will post pics soon..

Here is a pic of the kit
Good score on the DJM kit. My personal opinion of them isn't very high but the price was right...Bell Tech has much better engineering...my Tahoe had a DJM on it when I bought it...They don't have any stop, on the rear end cradle to keep the rear end from rotating like the Bell Techs do...I learned the hard way...believe me it wasn't fun and it could have been a lot worse...check out the way Bell Tech does it and modify the DJM to have a positive stop...just saying...