View Single Post
Old 01-25-2023, 02:31 AM   #257
Richard

Re: Restomod 72 K10 "Good Memories"

Not a lot done since last post. Still waiting on driveshafts which are overdue. Not a surprise. Added wires and pins into the PSI harness for the GM A/C pressure sensor so my PWM fan will work correctly with A/C and also added an additional plug on the MAP for the Vaporworx pwm fuel pump controller. A pic of the modified harness seemed useless to me.

I did get the trans linkage all done. Used parts from Lokar. The 6L80-90 kit was on backorder. The kit with the longest rod for a 4L80 worked fine with some heating and bending of the rod. Trans shifts great. Still working out how to label lens correctly for 6L90 PRNDM. Nothing aftermarket available. First two pics show linkage.

A member PM'd about the power window switches I installed. Used double back tape to locate and determine mounting points. I used longer screws and washers for mounting to keep the handle in the correct position on door panel. As mentioned in an earlier post the longer shaft on the switch needed to be changed out as the handles were to far out from the door panels.
Attached Images

Last edited by Richard; 01-25-2023 at 02:56 AM.
Richard is offline   Reply With Quote