Thread: pdx-sanity66
View Single Post
Old 10-16-2021, 04:52 PM   #844
pdxhall

Re: pdx-sanity66

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Rocknrod View Post
Good to make a list like that, you'll be adding small stuff along the way but the it's good to do especially for planning and keeping up with purchasing.
I agree, I've kept most receipts except on consumables but I haven't looked at it in a while. The budget on this project went out the window a long time ago.

Just an update. I've got both of the door jams epoxied with just a couple of small spots that will need further attention. The driver door and fender have been removed and smoothed up. They didn't need much attention so I gave them one more coat of epoxy and sanded smooth. The pass. door and fender were sanded smooth after a coat of slick sand and only have a couple of very small spots that one more coat should easily take care of. So, both doors and both fenders are ready for slick sand. I am hoping to do both of the cowl extension and the cowl while I am at it. They only need some light sanding first. This is some pretty boring stuff right now but hopefully I'll have the doors and fenders and stuff back on the truck in about a week for the last time until I find a painter.

I've Done So Much, With So Little, For So Long, That Now I Can Do Anything With Nothing.
pdxhall is offline   Reply With Quote