Thread: pdx-sanity66
View Single Post
Old 10-21-2021, 03:43 PM   #846
pdxhall

Re: pdx-sanity66

Quote:
Originally Posted by 72cs20 View Post
This is a sentence we can all relate to!
That's for sure, I've been hanging around for 10 yrs. or so and I've seen it more times than I can count. I love it.

well, I ordered my bed wood kit a couple of days ago from Mar-K and I'm really excited. I'm about to finish the body work on the front end as far as I'm going before turning it over to the professionals for prep ad paint, so The bed is the last to deal with. If I can get the bed I can get it set up to drill the holes and finish it. I got polished stainless strips and hardware and I'm going with white oak for the wood. I'll be doing some research on finishes very soon. I've got a bunch of small pieces and the center console structure are ready for paint. I'm using Eastwood's ceramic chassis black. I'v also got the tool box part ready for paint, also. I'm going for the hammered look so I'll be trying that first on the bottom of the box to see if I'm going to like it. I've also got the roof and side panels ready for a coat of sick sand along with the cowl vent and cowl extensions.

I've Done So Much, With So Little, For So Long, That Now I Can Do Anything With Nothing.
pdxhall is offline   Reply With Quote