View Single Post
Old 01-14-2021, 12:52 PM   #75
88Stanger

Re: "Midnight Rider" 1970 C10 SWB Fleetside

Quote:
Originally Posted by omodified View Post
Went to a truck show this weekend. I've only been to one other show during all this covid19 stuff, so I was really looking forward to getting out. Lots of nice Chevy trucks were there. Really big show for my area. I was kind of surprised. I took this picture because I am seriously drawn to this look. This was the first time I've seen it in person, but I think it looks killer. I may have to implement this into my build. Anybody want to talk me out of it? I'm thinking exhaust cutouts too.

Oh, and here was the show. Almost 1000 trucks in attendance. I'll be back to this one.

#1 Jealous on getting to go to a show, we never got to see 1.

#2 if that is what i think in the pic, that is side exhaust port. I have done this on my 1969 C10 and this is what i can tell you. I love the look, BUT beware the sound will be louder to those in the cab, and if you listen to exhaust to see how it sounds, and see if you can hear a miss, ya that is not happening. Not sure if this is what you are looking at in reference to the side exhaust, but i have it, i love the look but there are a few things i listed that maybe you wont like.

Great build so far!!!
John 3:16 - Saved me... God Bless
88Stanger is offline   Reply With Quote