View Single Post
Old 01-15-2023, 04:46 PM   #3191
Wikid61

Re: Post Your Craigslist Finds Part 2

https://olympic.craigslist.org/cto/d...578651954.html 1970 Chevy C-10. V-8 350 147k miles - $6,000 (Sequim) 1970 Chevy C-10. V-8 350 147k miles
Good running and driving condition; driven multiple days a week. Two-wheel drive long bed. Clean Title
I have owned this truck for ten years and have spent many, many hours and dollars restoring it to good working order. I love this truck, but I am letting it go so I can focus on a couple of other car projects I have going.
It still is in need of some restoration, but I have replaced many parts over the years, and it runs great. Here’s some of the repairs I’ve made:
new automatic transmission ($1.5k)
new steering box, and pitman arm.
new alternator
new starter
new seat cover, dash, and carpet kit
new master cylinder and brake cylinders

Interior of bed is in good condition and painted with bed liner. Tires are good. Heater, wipers, lights, etc, work fine.
The brakes are ok but not great. The pads are fine, and I put in a new master cylinder and brake cylinders They could use some adjustment. I was planning to upgrade to front disc brakes, but I’ll let the next owner take on that project…
I would like to pass this truck on to a diehard truck enthusiast who is planning to drive it often and restore it to its former glory!
Attached Images

Wikid61 is offline   Reply With Quote