View Single Post
Old 06-06-2020, 04:54 PM   #648
Grizz1963

Re: GRIZZ’s ‘79 - 2WD BLAZER Challenge over in London, England. “~It’s not a Project

So next job, done on Thursday, between meetings and customers.

Oh, and helping Mickey.

He loves a fire.

Windy outside, but I decided to start the long overdue refelting of the roof.

Having added that little piece out front changed,the dynamic of the job, plus making it a bit more awkward to reach onto the roof with the flat head nails.

This piece of felt landed on the floor three times before I threw a length of Used decking on it to keep it in place till I got the first few nails in.

When I had the shed built, I specified it to be made two lengths of shiplap taller than standard, in order for me to be comfortable doing woodwork in there.

Add a concrete plinth and it gets taller.

Used a ladder to get on top, and of course when I had done the last sheet, my back refused to let me get back on the ladder....

Managed to after a bit.

And finally, done.

Well, almost, as I need to remove the wall down the right side wall which has collapsed over time.

When I got back up at the house, there was a knock on the door and Mickeys wife dropped off two packages, one for me.

Sent by Craig’s wife and decorated by his daughter.

South African style rusks. (Check google)

Sally came over after 7.00pm as another potential lodger had messed her around, not actually coming to look when she was waiting to show the room and house.

I was knackered and ordered a SMALL PORTION OF FISH ND CHIPS.that Sally picked up on the way to me.

Yes, it really is a small portion, and we still did not finish all the chips.

Mr Fox got his share.
Grizz1963 is offline   Reply With Quote