View Single Post
Old 12-06-2005, 09:07 AM   #12
chevy72402
FARMER/RANCHER

Re: For sale thread deleted?

I guess I have been gone for a while. But I have been a registered user on this board for a long time. I did like the free exchange of using the board to buy and sell things. although I never did so. But I liked the option to be able to. I think what happened is all the people who gave to the board thought they should get something special in return and now it has turned to this. I have been around since April of 01 and I understand the need to be able to support the bandwidth and I remember what the old board was like. sure you have more gizmo's and gadgets to play with on this forum setup but is this what 67-72 CHEVY trucks is about? no, to me it's about people and if people aren't here there isn't a board.

I am sure the moderators won't appreciate my comments. but oh well, such is life

1972 Chevy Blazer 2wd, tach, tilt, a/c, my first engine overhauling experience, Orange, with white top

2006 Gmc Sierra, XM, Z-71, dark blue, onstar, leather, rear entertainment (audio only) heated seats, (the wife loves that feature) upgraded tires immediately after purchase to Goodyear Wrangler AT/S (hate those rock throwers that come from the factory)
BWC
chevy72402 is offline   Reply With Quote