View Single Post
Old 05-10-2021, 10:10 PM   #112
caseyjones

Re: 1964 C10 Survivor

Quote:
Originally Posted by LostMy65 View Post
You notice it because you know where it is. Looking at the overall truck, most likely nobody else will.
Yeah, you're probably right. I'm way too critical of my own work in general. Thanks for the compliments guys. It's really a good truck now.

My latest update isn't very photogenic. I built my own version of twouvakind's wiper delay module and installed it today. I mounted the extra knob in one of the stock holes in the bottom of the dash, it kinda fades away down there. I love these little hidden convenience updates that make driving the truck so much better.

I filled up for the first time after the carb swap. MPG went from 9 to 14. I think the carb will pay for itself soon.

I also ordered a new seat cover set - the vinyl that's in there now split along the seam on the edge of the seat and had a hole in it. I ordered the set from Classic Industries, I can't tell if it's one of the Acme kits or if it's done by someone else. It's so hard to know what it really looks like online, so we'll see when it gets here. I realize now I probably should have ordered new armrests while I was at it.
caseyjones is offline   Reply With Quote