Thread: pdx-sanity66
View Single Post
Old 03-13-2022, 01:49 PM   #885
pdxhall

Re: pdx-sanity66

I haven't posted for a few weeks. I had a friend from Oregon came to visit and then my 2 sons came down from Portland, Or. so I didn't get a lot done for a couple of weeks. I've been working on some projects lately just to take a break from sanding stuff. I've got the new rollers on my window crank mechanism. Now working on the cranks. I ordered new ones but they have been on back order for a couple of weeks. I have a couple of old crank mechanisms so I decided to remove one of the cranks. When I took it apart there was nothing wrong with it except a bunch of old grease and crud and a small amount of surface rust. It should clean up okay so I'll investigate more to see if they can be used after clean up.
I found the shift boot from my C60 on the floor under some junk. It was really dirty so I threw it in a bucket of detergent and let it soak for a day. I then scrubbed it up and it is like new. I like the look so I removed the boot and installed this one. I like the look.
I also got my windshield wiper motor tested and installed. I still need to tuck in the wires under the dash.
And, I bought a new cigarette lighter and got it installed.
And I've got my steering wheel finished and ready to install.
Attached Images

I've Done So Much, With So Little, For So Long, That Now I Can Do Anything With Nothing.
pdxhall is online now   Reply With Quote