View Single Post
Old 05-30-2021, 11:21 AM   #123
caseyjones

Re: 1964 C10 Survivor

Quote:
Originally Posted by aggie91 View Post
Nice work on the truck. Its cool you kept the 6cyl!
Thanks! The 292 is still running strong. Cleans up alright. It's leaking a little bit of oil again but it's not the mess it used to be.

It's been my primary driver for the last few weeks. We had a few really wet days last week and the intermittent wipers were a game changer. It's the little things. I also noticed a new leak coming from under the dash at the driver's side kick panel. Not sure where it's coming from, it was minor but I hate leaks so I'll have to keep an eye on it.

I also got the new arm rests installed, and it made my wife think we should repaint the interior. It needs it, but I don't want to blow the truck apart now to do it, I'm not confident in my own skills to DIY it, and I don't want to lose the truck to paint jail. We'll see.

I never showed off my other little convenience modification. I was tired of my coffee mug rolling away so I put together this little cupholder. It bolts to the bottom of the seat frame. I made the black bracket and got the stainless holders off Amazon for cheap.

The truck put in some work yesterday too...hauled a rented compactor so we could reset the sand between the pavers. Didn't think to grab a picture though.

Hope everyone's having a great weekend!

Last edited by caseyjones; 05-30-2021 at 12:35 PM.
caseyjones is offline   Reply With Quote