View Single Post
Old 11-13-2015, 08:23 AM   #46
A1971Blazer

Re: 1972 Blazer "SPECIAL EDITION" factory 396?

Quote:
Originally Posted by 01chevduramax View Post
I'm not sure what to write on here. The owner of the blazer is adamant about not taking any pictures of it. He thinks it will be stolen immediately. He won't let me get a good look at it. Its parked back in the garage. He claims he has "original documentation" that he has no interest in getting out. He just keeps saying its a $50,000 blazer, and it will be the last thing he parts with on earth. I'm pretty much done trying to beat the info out of him.

I will say it has black racing stripes. The look like '71 Camaro SS stripes. Solid black, with thin black pin stripe outline. He says they are original. It has 396 badges. "original". Its got 6 lug axles.

I asked him to pull it out of the garage so we could get a good look at it. He said come back next summer....
Since he's that adamant about refusing to let you simply even "see" it...............I call BS on it too......I think he's figured out that you're skeptical.....?

Remember:
Quote:
"You can fool some of the people all of the time; you can fool all of the people some of the time, but you can never fool all of the people all of the time." P.T. Barnum
A1971Blazer is offline   Reply With Quote