Thread: my 48 s10 swap
View Single Post
Old 03-08-2008, 07:28 AM   #60
Lrall

Re: my 48 s10 swap

ok...3rd page is not cool. Ive got the cab in body filler right now...its very very close to being done. My goal is to have the cab mounted by next friday. Ill post up pics when it gets metal etch primed and mounted. Then ill be off for a week for spring break...btw body work SUCKS SUCKS SUCKS....i hate it haha. After metal etch prime we'll prime it and block sand it, then jam it with the gunmetal grey. Then comes motor, i guess there is an update. We bought new stock s10 motor mounts and bought the v8 conversion mounts from jagsthatrun.com and will be going that route. The mounts look to be very good quality. Then the 700r4 trans w/ corvette clutches(noob talk i know) and a new torque converter followed by a driveshaft made by yours truely(more like my autos teacher) and the driveline should be finished. Then ill probably put the front belt system on, radiator, trans cooler and wire it up. Then ill throw on the front clip, cut the inner fender skins for control arm movement and then the hood. We will also paint the firewall and fender skins black.
Lrall is offline   Reply With Quote