Thread: 91 DD build
View Single Post
Old 10-13-2009, 10:37 PM   #76
GMC91
Always trouble

Re: 91 DD build

Alright not much progress, just a lot of sand blasting right now. But I do have a few questions. Before someone says anything, Im not trying to sell anything on here just asking.

1)How much could someone sell a 350 outta a 91 for? All it needs is a good rebuild and it will run great, runs now but the rings are shot to hell and back.

2)I got a friend who Im trying to buy a 4-wheel drive from. Its an 86 regular cab long base. Lots of rust but I couldnt see any holes in it. It has a 350 with TH350 and transfer case, it runs with no problems except valve seals, so it burns oil on start up. Drives good, no slippage, and shifts into 4wd great. He only wants $400 for it with clean title. Is this a good deal? This is also why I want to sell my 350, Im thinking bout giving him $100 now, and if my 350 will sell for an easy $200 then all I will owe him is $100 which will be my next check. If asking the price on the 350 is against rules, Im sorry, I will subscribe to the site before I ask agian. I just need to know quickly so I can sell this motor.