View Single Post
Old 12-19-2015, 02:16 PM   #2
richard2717
Equal opportunity joke ofender

Re: Cutting Plexiglas

If your looking for a perfect circle, get a measurement of what you want then see if any of your local sign shops have a CNC router, most will cut it out for you pretty reasonable. If perfect is not required just grab a hand held sabre saw with a fine blade that the teeth point straight forward or worse case point up. dont use any that point down because if the plastic heats up and grabs the blade it will break the plastic when the saw comes back in contact. A hand held router would work as well if you wanted to cut a jig out for it.
Dually Jams, OlBlue60, ScottH, Tommyboy24, Dujobo, Warbucket, 2003 Silverado, Notsolo, my90k5, 6t727t2, Special-K ,Jack_71C10, tabarcus,72blazer_mud_bogger,pwdcougar,RSavage,EricSean,1Rippen6,invicta455,tennaragtop71,arks, Kendal,Bennett68C10, Perpendicular, Chainsawman, McGeesCustomMinis,ShortbedClayton,longblue72,6768chevylover,Tim71,Travisarmenta,Ol' Drippy,fleetmitch,georgieb51,Dave,bcnya2,Dadsburb
https://paypal.me/6772GMtruckparts
Most women like the strong, silent type… Fortunately for me, my wife prefers the out-of-shape, mouthy type.
richard2717 is offline   Reply With Quote