View Single Post
Old 04-22-2020, 02:41 PM   #24
mr48chev

Re: Brothers Order M.I.A. ?

Brothers is in Corona California right in the Middle of LA where just about everything is on a tighter lockdown than other parts of the country. I haven't bought anything form them recently.

I use Classic parts most of the time and especially for small things because shipping is the cost of what ever size priority mail box your order will fit in if it is just small stuff.

I have been to Classic heartbeat's shop outside of Olympia and Wes cares and is real picky about the quality of what he sells.If he won't use the part on a truck he is building in his shop he won't sell it to you. He doesn't have space for a huge inventory though. he is about 200 miles from me.

I had to wait quite a while on a park light lens from The Filling Station and rather think that they may be ordering in a lot of what they sell and then sending it out. Price and shipping were great though.
I had ordered a fuel filler hose for my 77 from Classic Industries and they did notify me that it was back ordered and it took a seriously long time to get it They actually asked if I still wanted it because the back order was going to take some time.

Delivery wise, I passed my UPS driver that delivers to me on the highway at 7:30 last night as he was headed back to the UPS facility. Those guys are putting in some long days with all the extra packages of stuff people are ordering right now. A package I mailed to another member here in the state took an extra day to get there.

My ongoing truck projects:
48 Chev 3100 that will run a 292 Six.
71 GMC 2500 that is getting a Cad 500 transplant.
77 C 30 dualie, 454, 4 speed with a 10 foot flatbed and hoist. It does the heavy work and hauls the projects around.
mr48chev is offline   Reply With Quote