View Single Post
Old 09-01-2010, 12:36 AM   #66
Captainfab
60-66 Nut

Re: D52 Caliper Rear Disc Brake Brackets

The only one that I know of is the Mico Lock. Mico makes a few different ones, some of which become spendy. This is the one I've seen before on medium duty trucks and some equipment before.

http://www.awdirect.com/lever-lock-m...ake-locks-pto/

Keep in mind that these are not intended to be used as a parking/e-brake. By law those have to be mechanically operated.. Of course that depends whether you have vehicle inspections in your area or not. With that said, many offroad guys use some sort of line locks when converting to 4 wheel discs. Most seem to have good luck with them.

If you Google 'Mico Lock' you will find a bit of info in addition to their website. If you have a Six States store close by, they may be able to get one for you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lts70 View Post
I will take lots of pictures and post them up for sure. I think I will do the fronts soon as that will take no time at all. The backs will have to wait till I get a weekend off of work. With the truck being my daily driver it makes it hard to find time to do projects that take much more than an hour or so or that might put her out of commision when I will need to drive to work the next day. Good thing I built this beast in highschool when I had time on my side.

John, I want to put a manual line lock on my front brake system, do you have any sources or info that might help me accomplish this? I think it would be a good aditition to anyone doing these wilwoods on all four corners with not having a parking brake anymore.
Hydroboost Mounting Plates HERE

Last edited by Captainfab; 09-01-2010 at 12:38 AM.
Captainfab is offline   Reply With Quote