Thread: Crash's 69 K10
View Single Post
Old 06-17-2013, 11:14 PM   #1102
tsnow678

Re: Crash's 69 K10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crash_OK View Post
Thanks Tony... She is a very patient and understanding. She has supported me the whole way. We had a chance yesterday to go out in the 69 for a while, she loved it, and we had a really good time.

Did not use it to pull the boat, it is in a slip on a lift.. has saved me from many arguments at the boat ramp...

Just got caught up on your build on the LS1 site.. your car turned out great.. Congratulations.
The LS fuel injected engine has made the biggest difference in my car I am sure it has in your truck. My wife used to complain all the time about gas fumes, no A/C, and such that it got to the point that the car wasn't fun to take out much with the family. I also understand about the boat situation as I still trailer my pontoon to and from the lake. She has finally learned how to maneuver and crank the boat on her own. Now to get her to learn how to back the trailer up!!

Thanks for checking out my thread. It is rather lengthy with a bunch of filler. I did manage to catch the 2013 Hot Rod Power Tour in Concord at the Z Max drag way. I ran her 5 times with great success unfortunately they weren't giving out time slips. I did manage to knock down a s/c Dodge Challenger, a new ZR1 Corvette, 66 nova sbc, and a 67 Nova 502 bbc. The last pass was against the 67 when my fuel pump decided it didn't like being connected to the fuel line inside the tank!!! I coasted from half track and still beat out the Nova by the big end.