View Single Post
Old 01-26-2010, 10:09 PM   #49
Stitch
Account Suspended

Re: 1984 C10 parting out*

Quote:
Originally Posted by old Rusty C10 View Post
you mentioned on the door panels you had the sliver inserts on them you would sell seperately? Im interested in them..

I would have to see about getting it delivered but if i was able to and I wanted the cab ( CASH COMES FIRST so if someone has cash grab it) how is it underneath with the floors and the supports. Were the rockers replaced and corners? were the inners replaced too ?
I will sell the inserts seperately...85burb has first dibs on them...$20 plus shipping...if he doesn't decide whether he wants them or not by Thursday night when I get home from work, then they are yours...let me get the door panels off and apart and I'll post pictures of everything...I'm hopefully going to get those off tonight...

the cab looks to be rust free...my dad hasn't done anything body work wise to the truck since he bought it...so if it has replacement panels/parts in it, we don't know about it...I haven't pulled the carpet out of it yet...the seat is coming out this weekend and when it does, I'll pull the carpet out and take some pics of the bare floor boards...also, I'll take some pics of under the cab and the cab supports while we have it on the lift taking the gas tanks and motor and trans out of it...

Chuck.

Last edited by Stitch; 01-26-2010 at 10:10 PM.
Stitch is offline   Reply With Quote