View Single Post
Old 05-05-2018, 02:00 PM   #27
joedoh

Re: Starting a 52 Chevy 3100 Project.

I just get tired of guys that have never done it, and dont plan on doing it, telling other people what a bad idea it is. "I want to use an S10 frame" "DO YOU REALLY want an S10 frame because I heard it slaps your dad and makes you infertile"

brian, will you stand with the guy who takes your advice? Ask any of the hundreds of PMs I have answered, emails I have answered, advice and even hands and welding I have donated, if I stand with my advice. I do. I get texts from guys who buy the trucks telling me its still comfortable and great thousands of miles later. I can give the advice because I have done it, I speak with my actions, not my best intentions.

you are going to finish your truck, then stop talking about it and finish it. dont say its about money if you are telling other guys not to worry about the extra cost. dont tell anyone its about having the time if you are telling guys that extra time isnt important to the result. live the way you talk instead of contradicting your advice with your own project. Truth be told, if I lived in the bay area I would be at your house hounding and even helping you, no matter what your project goals are, because I live the way I talk.

if there is a problem, I can have it.

new project WAYNE http://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/s...d.php?t=844393
joedoh is offline   Reply With Quote