View Single Post
Old 03-10-2011, 05:14 PM   #43
pockets

Re: cpp frustrations

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hottrucks View Post
After I posted this I got to thinking......ut oh !

first
no disrespect to Jeff @ Cpp has gone way beyond what his job should be and has taken care of alot of issues

Second
Shame on US it seems that I read about more bad deals with CPP (thats what got me thinking) than any other place.....it seems that they never have the right parts or there on backorder or the wrong parts are being shipped???

So why do we keep buying from them?? I know I need a set of tie rod converters to put the disc brake convertion on my truck and I'm going to have to get them from CPP because I havn't found them anyplace else yet??? (HELP JUSTIN!!) if its a matter of a few $$$ then I have to go someplace else just because I know I'll get them and the support I need/want.

if there phones are ringing off the wall then they need to step up!! unfortunatly help is cheap to get with todays economy!!It seems like they want the phone to slow down?? so they can keep up and we are the only ones paying the price??

OK RANT OVER

but I feel the wrist slap and flaming coming but its all good!
If it is warehouse help they need, that would be relatively cheap. If it is manufacturing, that is a whole 'nother ball game. Everything from not enough equipment (casting, cnc, bending, etc) to not enough welders/fabricators/etc.